Travel awards are available for the Sixth Annual International Symposium on Regenerative Rehabilitation in Pittsburgh, PA!
These travel awards are intended to provide opportunities for graduate students, medical fellows and residents, post-doctoral fellows, rehabilitation clinicians, and junior investigators to participate in the Sixth Annual International Symposium on Regenerative Rehabilitation, November 1-3, 2017, in Pittsburgh, PA. While poster abstract submission is not required in order to receive a travel award, it is strongly encouraged. For poster information, please visit our Posters website.
- AR3T-sponsored travel awards are available for graduate students, fellows, rehabilitation clinicians, or early stage investigators (within 10 years of completion of doctoral training) with an interest in Regenerative Rehabilitation. Preference will be given to individuals who will be receiving matching funds from their home institutions.
- Special travel awards will be awarded by REACT for early-stage faculty who also plan to attend the Nov. 3 workshop on clinical research.
- A description of your current area of research or practice, and the institution you are associated with. If you are a student, please list institution, research area and year. (200 characters or less)
- A paragraph describing your interest in attending the Symposium. If you also plan on attending the Clinical Study Design for Regenerative Rehabilitation Researchers Workshop, please state that here. (300 words or less)
- A short budget. Please note that we cannot reimburse for travel on a foreign airline.
Please include how matching funds, if applicable, will be used. Retroactive funding of applications will not be considered.
Award amounts will be considered based on need, and the total number of awards will be determined by applications received.Deadline
Travel award applications are due by midnight EST on Sept. 8, 2017.
Accepted Applicants will be notified no later than September 15, 2017.